Installation Tools Needed:
- Pocket knife or scissors
- Power Drill
- 1⁄4” Drill bit
- Lower Attic Door.
- Cut off existing cord.
- Drill 1⁄4” hole where string was mounted (if required).
- Insert the Fashion Pull-Ring through the 1⁄4” hole on the exterior side of the
Attic Door. Hand-tighten the fastener and washer assembly. Use pliers to
tighten set screw.
- Raise the door back in place by inserting the hook of the Attic-Ease Reach Hook
into the Fashion Pull-Ring.
- Locate a convenient place to store the Attic-Ease Reach Hook. A hall closet is
usually ideal. Place the Reach Hook in the stowing position and mark where
the storage hook should go.
- Hand turn the hook into position. Hang up your Attic-Ease Reach Hook.